Terms & Conditions
Additional goods/ services can be added to a booking and the price will be confirmed at the time they are added
- Prices are confirmed at the time of booking.
- Once a booking is confirmed the price will not change.
- Additional goods/ services can be added to a booking and the price will be confirmed at the time they are added.
- Prices are subject to change and may fluctuate throughout the year.
- Deposit – A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total booking value is due at the time of booking. Your booking will not be confirmed until the deposit payment has been received.
- If your booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date then full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Balance – Full payment is due 14 days before your arrival date.
- Once a booking has been confirmed, you will be deemed to have read and accepted these booking conditions and site information.
Bookings can be amended as follows:
- 31 days or more prior to the arrival date the booking can be moved to any date within the same season.
- Between 15 days and 8 days prior to the arrival date the booking can be moved to any date with the same season but is subject to a £25 transfer fee.
- 7 days or less prior to the arrival date the booking can be moved to any date within the same season but will be subject to a £50 transfer fee.
- Bookings can only be transferred once. Any further amendments will be treated as a cancellation.
- Bookings can only be transferred to dates in the same calendar year.
Cancellations by Customer
- Cancellations received over 14 days prior to your arrival date will have any monies paid over the 25% non-refundable deposit returned.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to your arrival will be subject to 100% of the booking value.
Cancellations by Us
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking in the unlikely event of conditions beyond our control, and in this event, we will return the money you have paid or will offer alternative dates.
- We do not pay compensation.
- Pitches are available from 1.00pm on the day of arrival.
- Pitches must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of your departure.
- Late departures must be agreed in advance and may be subject to additional charges.
- Pitches are allocated automatically via the electronic booking system. This will select the most suitable pitch for your accommodation type and size.
- Requests for specific pitches can be made at the time of booking however we cannot guarantee to accommodate all requests.
- Pitches vary in size. It is important the correct pitch is booked for your accommodation type and size.
- The accommodation unit and any other property must fit within the confines of the pitch.
- A minimum of 6 metres must be maintained to accommodation units on adjacent pitches. The Wardens will advise the correct method of pitching on arrival at the site.
- We reserve the right to refuse single sex groups.
- Groups with guests aged 18 and under must be accompanied by at least one Adult per accommodation.
Seasons/ Premium Weekends
- High Season is June, July and August
- Low season is March, April, May, September, October, November
- Public/ Bank Holidays are UK Bank Holidays as published on gov.uk.
- Premium Weekend dates are published on our website.
- Weekends are subject to a minimum stay of two nights.
- Public/ Bank Holidays are subject to a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Premium Weekends are subject to a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- One Electric Hook Up is available on all pitches.
- Electric Hook Up Splitters are not permitted.
- All Units should be protected by a residual current device (RCD).
- Generators are not permitted.
- All accommodation units and vehicles should have suitable and sufficient insurance.
- All persons staying on or visiting the site use the facilities provided entirely at their own risk, Harrogate Caravan Park and its’ owners cannot accept any liability for loss, damage or accident to persons or property.
- All accommodation shall be designed and constructed for the purpose of leisure accommodation for a recreational touring holiday.
- All accommodation shall be in a suitable condition and fit for purpose.
- Accommodation units will have the appropriate certificates as proof of testing as recommended by manufacturer, legislation or best practice guidance.
- An unconverted vehicle with a mattress in it is not deemed as acceptable sleeping accommodation.
- If any sleeping accommodation is deemed unacceptable or unsafe on arrival at the site, entry will be refused.
- All vehicles should be in roadworthy, in a good state of repair and have the appropriate testing and certificates.
- All vehicles shall have appropriate, suitable and sufficient insurance.
- No commercial vehicles are allowed onsite.
- Drivers shall observe the 5mph speed limit at all times.
- Drivers should follow the one-way system at all times.
- Pets should be limited to three per pitch.
- Pets should be kept on a lead at all times.
- Leads should be no longer than 2 metres.
- Pets (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed in the facilities block.
- Dogs listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act are not permitted onsite.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet and disposing of any waste accordingly. Dog waste bins are provided.
- If a pet is causing a nuisance for any reason, and this cannot be resolved, the owner may be asked to remove the pet from site.
- Pets should not be left unaccompanied in accommodation units.
- We expect all visitors to be respectful of our staff and other visitors at all times.
- The actions of visitors should not put the safety of staff or other visitors at risk in any way.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum so as not to disturb other guests using the site.
- Quiet time is between 10.00pm and 08.00am.
- Failure to meet the expected behaviours may result in visitors being asked to leave the site.
Use of Site
We authorise you to view and download the materials at this Website (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on any other Website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorised use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use.
Modification of Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms. You agree to review these Terms periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified terms.
Trademarks or Copyright
Trademarks used or displayed at this Site are trademarks of this site or its affiliates or third party owners. Nothing contained on this Site is to be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right of use of any such trademark without our prior written permission or such third party owner.
Email Terms & Conditions
Emails and the information it contains (including any attachment(s)) may be privileged and/or confidential. It is for the intended addressee(s) only. The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of email or any information it contains (including any attachment(s)) is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you receive a communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on +44 1423 546145 or email us at email@example.com
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free and information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Harrogate Caravan Park (HCP) does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of the email transmission. We would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments. HCP reserves the right to monitor all email communication through its internal and external networks.
Our postal address is Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate HG2 8NZ.