We hope you have a wonderful relaxing time at Harrogate Caravan Park. Our Park Wardens will be onsite for the duration of your stay and will be able to provide lots of information and advice to make sure you have a great time!
Reception is open from 9.00am – 11.00am and 1.00pm – 5.00pm every day.
Check-in is from 1.00pm.
Check-out is by 11.00am.
Please take a few moments to read the following information will ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time.
- Bookings can be made online at: Book Online at Harrogate Caravan Park | North Yorkshire or by calling the office on 01423 546145
A welcome booklet will be issued by email prior to your arrival with specific check-in information.
Access to the site
- Access to the site is controlled by an automatic barrier which will operate using the vehicle registration your provided at the time of booking. Please do make sure we have the correct details. If you change your vehicle registration you can amend this online in your account or please call or email the office.
- Access to the site is allowed from 1.00pm on the day of arrival. The barrier will not open prior to this time.
- Please note, for security reasons, the barrier will not allow access between 23.30-07.00 but you will still be able to exit the site if required.
- Please report to Reception where you will be greeted by our team, directed to your pitch and provided with pitching information.
- Check-in is from 1.00pm on the day of arrival.
- All pitches should be vacated by 11.00am on the date of departure.
- It may be possible to arrange a late departure but this must be done in advance with the Wardens may be subject to additional charges.
- To ensure the correct safe separation distances please make sure you pitch accommodation units as directed by the Wardens.
- Pitches are allocated automatically by the electronic booking system which will select the most suitable pitch for the size and type of your accommodation.
- If you have any specific requirements regarding your pitch please do let us know at the time of booking. We will do our very best to accommodate all requests, however this cannot be guaranteed.
Vehicles on site
- We have a one-way system in operation and the speed limit is 5mph.
- All vehicles should be parked within your allocated pitch.
- If you are bringing more than one car it may be possible to accommodate this on site, please ask the wardens on arrival. We do have additional parking available nearby if we cannot accommodate vehicles within the site.
- If cycling around the site please follow the one-way system and be considerate to pedestrians.
- Please be considerate to fellow guests and keep noise levels to a minimum.
- Quiet time is between 10.00pm and 08.00am.
- Children should be supervised at all times.
- The entrance to the site can be busy at times so for their safety children should not play in this area.
- Children under 13 should be supervised in the Facilities block.
- Pets are welcome in the park but should on be kept on a lead of no more than 2m long at all times.
- Please clean up after your pets using the waste bins provided.
- Please do not leave pets unattended in your accommodation.
- We have a Doggy Shower located at the end of the Facilities block. Please rinse the area after use. Please note no Dogs (expect Assistance Dogs) are allowed in the Facilities block.
- We have toilets and showers in the main block for Ladies and Gentleman and a separate wheelchair accessible block.
- The Facilities block will be closed daily between 11.00am and 12noon for cleaning.
- If you notice any issues in the Facilities please advise the Wardens in reception so remedial action can be taken.
- Please take care in the Facilities block as floors may be slippery when wet.
- There are two Pot Washing sinks located at the end of the Facilities block. Please do not wash pots within the toilet facilities.
- There is a Laundry located at the rear of the Facilities block.
- There is an Elsan disposal point at the end of the Facilities block just passed the entrance to the Gents.
- Fire extinguishers are located around the site.
- Barbecues are permitted but must be raised above the ground to avoid damage to the grass.
- Open Campfires, chimeneas and fire pits are not permitted.
- Please keep your pitch clean and use the waste bins provided.
- There are two waste bin points.
- All waste is separated and recycled by our contractor at the waste transfer centre in Ripley.
- Taps are located around the site for the filling of water tanks.
- There is a specific Motorhome Drain for waste water.
- There are several grey water disposal drains.
- Each pitch has one allocated electric supply.
- We recommend a minimum cable length of 25m to ensure you can reach the socket from your pitch. Additional cables are available to borrow from Reception.