Caravan Park Wardens – late February to October 2021
Due to our Wardens of 7 years leaving, we have an exciting job opportunity. We are looking for a couple to undertake Warden Duties for Harrogate Caravan Park. A well established and reviewed 67 pitch touring site, located on the outskirts of Harrogate, from end of February (depending upon government restrictions) to end of October 2021 (may extend to into Nov 2021 if demand is still high). This is a seasonal self-employed position.
- Processing bookings using an on-line booking system (the system we use is Anytime – training on this system will be given).
- Dealing with enquires by phone and email
- Handling payments and doing basic bookkeeping
- Welcoming guests and ensuring they are well looked after
- Regular cleaning of toilet and shower facilities
- General maintenance
- Grounds/pitch maintenance, including grass/hedge cutting, leaf collecting etc
- Liaising with the other staff on the Great Yorkshire Showground
Hours will vary occasionally, but predominantly from Wednesday pm to Sunday am, to include 4 nights on call whilst on site.
Applicants must be fit and able to perform all duties.
This is a hands-on role and the successful applicants will need to liaise closely with our customers; so a friendly, upbeat and approachable manner is essential. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage although not absolutely essential as we are fully prepared to coach and train you into the role. Alongside your enthusiasm for this role you will have the following skills/aptitude:
- A love of exceptional customer service
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to react to changing demands
- A friendly can-do attitude
On site accommodation is provided.
Salary competitive and will be discussed at interview.
Please apply to email@example.com or call Graham Thompson on 01423 544 544 for further details
Closing date Friday 5th February 2021