Deputy Caravan Park Wardens – March to October 2018
Couple required to undertake Deputy Warden Duties for Harrogate Caravan Park (www.harrogatecaravanpark.co.uk) on the outskirts of Harrogate, from March to end of October (may extend to into Nov 2018 if demand is still high). This is a seasonal self-employed position.
• Using an on-line booking system (the system we used is Boman – training on this system will be given).
• Handling money and doing basic book keeping
• Welcoming guests and ensuring they are well looked after
• Regular cleaning of toilet and shower facilities
• General Maintenance
• Grounds/pitch maintenance, including grass/hedge cutting, leaf collecting etc
• Liaising with the other staff on the Great Yorkshire Showground
Hours will vary occasionally, but predominantly be 3 days per week, to include 3 nights on call and occasional weekend and bank holidays, will be a feature of this role.
Applicants must be fit and able to perform all duties.
This is a hands-on role and the successful applicants will need to liaise closely with our customers; so a friendly, upbeat and approachable manner is essential. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage although not absolutely essential as we are fully prepared to coach and train you into the role. Alongside your enthusiasm for this role you will have the following skills/aptitude:
• Problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to react to changing demands
• a friendly can-do attitude
• a love of exceptional customer service
Remuneration is paid monthly £258 per week per couple and there will also be a bonus of £2000 paid at the end of the season. On site accommodation is provided.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date 27th September 2017